|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Diced carrot/Corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Kasha||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Nuts/Sunflower seeds||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Preheat oven.
2) In a frying pan heat oil and lightly saute onion in it.
3) Mix the onions to kasha, egg and nuts or seeds.
4) Divide the mixture and shape into patties. Alternately drop by tablespoon on the heated skillet.
5) Fry on both sides until brown.
6) In a bowl mix all the egg and seasoning mixture thoroughly.
7) Pour the mixture on the cutlets.
8) Transfer the mixture into a baking dish.
9) Sprinkle paprika over it.
10) Bake in a moderate oven for about 30 minutes.
11) Serve hot.