|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Diced carrot/Corn||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Kasha||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Nuts/Sunflower seeds||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Preheat oven.
2) In a frying pan heat oil and lightly saute onion in it.
3) Mix the onions to kasha, egg and nuts or seeds.
4) Divide the mixture and shape into patties. Alternately drop by tablespoon on the heated skillet.
5) Fry on both sides until brown.
6) In a bowl mix all the egg and seasoning mixture thoroughly.
7) Pour the mixture on the cutlets.
8) Transfer the mixture into a baking dish.
9) Sprinkle paprika over it.
10) Bake in a moderate oven for about 30 minutes.
11) Serve hot.
Calories 442 Calories from Fat 106
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g18.4%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 158.6 mg52.9%
Sodium 202.8 mg8.5%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.6%
Dietary Fiber 11.4 g45.5%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 17 g33.1%
Vitamin A 125.5% Vitamin C 12.4%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 17%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet