Skillet Stroganoff Meatballs
|Ground turkey||1⁄2 Pound|
|Sweet italian sausage||1⁄2 Pound (bulk)|
|Onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), finely chopped|
|Dry bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||2 Drop|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Beef bouillon||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, mix together turkey meat, sausages meat, onion, crumbs, pepper sauce and egg.
2) Mix the meat mixture well and incorporate completely.
3) Shape the meat mixture into about 1 inch balls.
4) In a non-stick wok, heat the oil and brown the meat balls.
5) Remove the meat balls and drain.
6) In a saucepan, mix together water, flour, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon, oregano and pepper.
7) Heat the ketchup mixture to boil and continue cooking until thickened, stirring constantly.
8) In a wok, place the meat balls and gently stream the ketchup mixture over them.
9) Simmer the meat balls for 10 minutes.
10) Stir in the sour cream, and simmer for 5 minutes more or until heated completely, stirring gently
11) Serve the meatball hot with a little mixed salad and garnished with chopped parsley if desired.