|Round steak||4 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Packaged herb seasoned stuffing||4 Cup (64 tbs), prepared|
|Shortening||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Slice the steak into 16 long, thin slices. Pound the slices using a mallet or the edge of a heavy pan or saucer.
2) Put 1/4 cup of the herb-seasoned stuffing in the centre of each piece of steak.
3) Roll up the steaks and secure with toothpicks.
4) In a large skillet, add in the shortening. Saute the rolls till they brown well on both sides. Drain off the excess fat.
5) Next, add in the mushroom soup and water.
6) Cover the skillet. Simmer for 1 1/2 hours or till the meat becomes tender.
7) Keep stirring occasionally.
8) Take the lid off and cook till the sauce reaches the desired consistency.
9) Serve the Beef Roulades hot, sprinkled with grated cheese on top, if desired.