|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Warm water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Apples||8 Large, peeled, cored and sliced|
|Superfine sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Grain sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||1 Teaspoon (For Greasing)|
|All purpose flour||2 Ounce (For Dusting And Rolling)|
|Powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine apples, superfine sugar, ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder and breadcrumbs. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Grease a baking tray with oil and keep aside.
4. In a small sized bowl, combine egg, 2 ½ tablespoons oil and water. Mix well.
5. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour with egg mixture and mix well. Knead to form soft dough.
6. Dust working surface with flour and place kneaded dough.
7. Using a rolling pin, flatten dough and cover. Keep to rest in a warm area for ½ hour.
8. Post ½ hour, uncover dough and place on to a clean cloth.
9. Using hands, stretch dough till its uniformly paper thin from all sides. There are chances that dough may tear while stretching. Join torn patches to mend.
10. Rub remaining oil onto dough surface and sprinkle grain sugar and remaining cinnamon powder.
11. Spread prepared apple mixture on 1/3 portion of dough and carefully roll.
12. Once rolled, cut into three equal portions and place on greased baking tray.
13. Bake in pre heated oven for 25 minutes or till golden brown in colour.
14. Cut each portion into even pieces and serve warm, dusted with powdered sugar.