|Butterscotch chippettes||1 (Ready Made)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Hot cooked chow mein noodles||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Midget marshmallows||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a medium sauce pan, keep water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine chippets and peanut butter. Mix well and place on hot water till it melts.
3. Once melted, mix well and add noodles and mix gently.
4. Add marshmallows, mix gently till marshmallows melt.
5. Drop spoonfuls on wax paper and set in refrigerator for minimum 2 hours, or till well set.
6. Once set, store in air tight containers or cookie jars. Serve with assortment of cookies.
Instead of using Marshmallows, you can use a combination of 1 cup each of noodles and canned coconut chips along with ½ cup roasted peanuts.
You can use ordinary Chinese rounded noodles as an alternative to Chow Mein noodles. Cook noodles in boiling water till just done/ tender. Remove and drain off excess water and refresh gently under cold water. Drain and use in recipe.