This shows how to make a cupcake decorated with strawberries and cream. This is to celebrate the world famous lawn tennis tournament at Wimbledon where strawberries and cream are famous.
10 Medium (8 - 10 strawberries)
White chocolate shavings
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (As needed)
Vanilla butter cream frosting
1 Cup (16 tbs) (As needed)
2 Teaspoon (Edible dusting powder as needed)
1. Take a basic Cupcake.
2. Pipe butter cream around the edge, finishing with a whirl in the center.
3. Dust with green edible dusting powder.
4. Place some white chocolate shavings on the top.
5. Cut some strawberries 3/4 of the way through and press down to fan them out, as shown in the video.
6. Place one such strawberry on top of each cupcake.
Here's a great idea to decorate your plain cupcake and give it that perfect party makeover! This video shows how you can use simple buttercream, edible green powder and a strawberry to decorate your cupcakes pretty. Takes hardly few minutes!