|Pineapple juice||1 Ounce (1 Part)|
|French dry vermouth||1 Ounce (1 Part)|
|White rum||3 Ounce (3 Parts)|
1. Put the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Pour the pineapple juice, vermouth, rum and grenadine over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. 3.strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Garnish the Bridgetown cocktail with a freshly sliced lime wheel and serve right away.
5. Decorate it with drink umbrellas and swizzle sticks.
Serve Bridgetown cocktail after dinner, but don't offer this cocktail with or following a heavy dessert.