|Chicken breasts||3 , boned|
|Season all||2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Butter||6 Tablespoon, chilled|
|Flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), toasted|
|Fat||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required, For Deep Frying)|
1) Halve the chicken breasts lengthwise and pound them to flatten.
2) In a small bowl, combine the Season-All, pepper, onion powder and savory and sprinkle over the chicken breast halves.
3) Spoon 1 tablespoon butter in the center of each chicken breast halve.
4) Fold the edges over butter like an envelope and secure the edges with toothpicks.
5) In a bowl, beat the beaten egg and milk together.
6) Dredge the stuffed breasts with flour, dip in egg mixture and roll in bread crumbs.
7) Again dredge with flour, dip in egg and roll in bread crumbs.
8) In a fryer, fry the chicken pieces in 3 to 4 inches of fat at 375°F for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
9) Drain thoroughly and discard the toothpicks.
10) Serve the Chicken Kiev, immediately on a serving platter.
Calories 362 Calories from Fat 175
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.4%
Saturated Fat 10.1 g50.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 157.5 mg52.5%
Sodium 166.9 mg7%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 1.7 g
Protein 25 g50.7%
Vitamin A 10.5% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 8.4% Iron 13.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet