|Fresh lime juice/Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh orange juice/Unsweetened canned orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Cointreau||3 Tablespoon (1 Part)|
|Rum||9 Tablespoon (3 Parts, Golden / Dark)|
|Fresh lime slices/Lemon slice||1|
1. 1.Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Pour the fruit juices, Cointreau and rum over the ice; shake until a frost forms.
3. Strain and pour into a sour glass.
4. Garnish with orange slice and serve chill.
5. Decorate it with drink umbrellas and swizzle sticks.
This cocktail has a particularly bitter orange-flavored taste due to the Cointreau.