Flavourful Barbecued Chops
|Wine vinegar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Dried onion flakes||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Dried marjoram leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Lamb chops/Veal chops||40 Ounce (4 Shoulders Of 10 Ounce Each)|
1) In a bowl, mix together vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, onion flakes, salt, pepper and marjoram.
2) Place the chops in a glass bowl, and marinate it with the vinegar mixture.
3) Cover the bowl with a plastic film and place it in refrigerator for 1 hour, turning in regular intervals.
4) Pour of the marinade and reserve.
5) Grill the chops 4 inches from the heat, over glowing coals or barbeque to desired degree of doneness.
6) Baste several times with the marinade and flip as required.
7) Serve hot on the bed of small mixed salad if desired.