Scandinavian Fruit Toddy
|Frozen pineapple grapefruit juice||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Cold water||1 Quart|
|Whole cloves||1 Teaspoon|
|Raisins||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Blanched almonds||2 Tablespoon (Whole Ones)|
1) In a large pan, combine the frozen-juice concentrate and water, mix thoroughly.
2) Add the whole cloves and almonds, allow to sit for 10 minutes.
3) Strain the mixture, return to the pan and reheat.
4) Pour the mixture into mugs and spoon a few raisins and almonds in each mug.
5) Serve the hot Scandinavian Fruit Toddy immediately.