|Brandy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned pitted dark sweet cherries||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Quart|
|Chocolate ice cream||1 Quart|
1. Over the cherries pour brandy and let stand 4 to 6 hours.
2. Soften vanilla ice cream and mold to form shell about 3/4 inch thick in a 5 1/2-cup melon mold or a 1 1/2-quart bowl and freeze till firm.
3. Soften chocolate ice cream and stir in cherries and brandy.
4. Spoon into vanilla shell and freeze with cover till firm and unmold to a serving plate once done.
5. Decorate with pink-tinted whipped cream and chocolate curls, if desired and serve.