Sea In A Shell
|Sole/Cod||8 Ounce, poached and flaked|
|Shrimp||4 Ounce, cooked|
|Dried onion flakes||2 Tablespoon|
|Buttermilk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Imitation butter flavoring||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Watercress||2 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Reserve 8 to 10 of the shrimps and slice the remaining.
3) In a bowl, mix together the fish and shrimps.
4) Add onion flakes, buttermilk, and flavouring to the fish mixture and mix well.
5) Allow the mixture to marinate for 5 minutes,
6) Divide the mixture into 2 large scallop shells or 2 small ear dishes.
7) Dredge both the dishes with paprika.
8) Place the reserved shrimps equally on both the dishes.
9) Bake for 5 minutes or until the tops start to bubble.
10) Serve hot, garnished with watercress leaves.
Calories 236 Calories from Fat 26
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.5%
Saturated Fat 0.57 g2.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 140.6 mg46.9%
Sodium 181.8 mg7.6%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.4%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 36 g71.7%
Vitamin A 32.4% Vitamin C 30.4%
Calcium 9.9% Iron 14.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet