Sea In A Shell
|Sole/Cod||8 Ounce, poached and flaked|
|Shrimp||4 Ounce, cooked|
|Dried onion flakes||2 Tablespoon|
|Buttermilk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Imitation butter flavoring||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Watercress||2 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Reserve 8 to 10 of the shrimps and slice the remaining.
3) In a bowl, mix together the fish and shrimps.
4) Add onion flakes, buttermilk, and flavouring to the fish mixture and mix well.
5) Allow the mixture to marinate for 5 minutes,
6) Divide the mixture into 2 large scallop shells or 2 small ear dishes.
7) Dredge both the dishes with paprika.
8) Place the reserved shrimps equally on both the dishes.
9) Bake for 5 minutes or until the tops start to bubble.
10) Serve hot, garnished with watercress leaves.