|Castor sugar||7 Ounce (100 Grams)|
|Whipped cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Fruit||1⁄4 Pint (Fresh / Frozen / Canned, 125 Milliliter)|
1) Preheat a oven at (200°C, 400°F/Gas 6).
2) Use a 20-cm (8-in) caketin, to line base and side.
3) In a bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff.
4) Pour in vinegar to whisk in.
5) Gradually whisk in sugar.
6) In the tin, spread the mixture.
7) Place the tin in the centre of the oven and turn heat down to cool (100°C,200°F/ Gas 1/4).
8) Bake for 1/2 hour then turn off the oven and leave the pavlova there until cold.
9) In a serving plate, invert the pavlova, top with whipped cream and garnish with fruit.
To freeze, invert on a piece of foil, remove the paper, wrap, label and freeze.
Store for up to 4 months.
To thaw, unwrap, place the frozen pavlova on a serving plate, thaw for 3 hours at room temperature then decorate with cream and fruit.