|Mutton neck||1 Pound (Scrap-End / Middle Portion)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, chopped (For Garnish)|
1. Wash and clean the meat; cut it into suitable sized pieces.
2. Using a knife, remove the onion peels. Divide the potatoes into 2 equal portions. Slice both thinly.
3. Fill a large saucepan with cold water in a way that it is only 1/2 full. Add meat and bring to boiling point. Lower heat and simmer gently.
4. Put in one half of sliced potatoes, onions and add seasoning. Simmer gently for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
5. Prep the remaining potatoes (cut in half if large). Keep them on top of the stew and cook gently for the final 1 hour.
6. Take a heated dish and place the meat in the middle.
7. Adjust seasoning if necessary. Pour it over the meat.
8. Keep whole potatoes at ends of dish and scatter finely chopped parsley over them. Serve hot.