Cauliflower and Cheese Patties
|Frozen cauliflower||10 Ounce, thawed (1 package)|
|Cottage cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Enriched white bread slice||1|
|Dried onion flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Sweetened applesauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream topping||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as required)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, cook cauliflower in boiling salted water until tender.
3) Remove from heat and drain.
4) In a blender, mix together cauliflower, cheese, bread, onion flakes, salt and pepper.
5) Blend the cheese mixture until smooth.
6) On a non-stick baking pan, spoon the cheese mixture to make 6 equal size patties.
7) Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until light browned on bottom and crisp on top.
8) Serve topped with applesauce and sour cream.