Caucasian Plum Sauce
|Prune plums||1⁄2 Pound, pitted|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
1) In a saucepan, place the plums in water to cover and heat.
2) Cook for 15 minutes or until the plums are soft.
3) Remove from heat, drain and reserve the liquid.
4) Rub the plums through the sieve or puree in blender.
5) Add in sufficient reserved plum liquid into the puree to get the consistency of cream.
6) Add garlic, salt and pepper to taste, and parsley.
7) Bring the mixture to boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
8) Serve as desired.