|Round steak||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Fresh mushrooms||1 Pound, sliced|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bermuda onions||2 Pound, finely chopped|
|Condensed tomato soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Canned tomato paste||6 Ounce (1 can)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, minced|
1. Wash the meat and pat dray
2. Cut the meat into thin strips and trim off the excess fat
3. In a large pan, heat the butter till it is melted.
4. Add the meat to the pan and brown well. Add mushrooms to the pan and cook again
5. Add onions to the pan and sautÃ© again.
6. In another bowl, mix the soup, tomato paste and the seasonings till mixed well.
7. Pour this mixture into the meat mixture. Cover and simmer this mixture for one hour
8. Just before serving, stir in the sour cream. This will thicken the gravy.
9. Garnish with parsley and serve hot over rice.
Calories 991 Calories from Fat 634
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 72 g110.4%
Saturated Fat 41.3 g206.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 219.9 mg73.3%
Sodium 1012.5 mg42.2%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.9%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.4%
Sugars 24.4 g
Protein 47 g93.3%
Vitamin A 58.8% Vitamin C 61.3%
Calcium 18.3% Iron 24.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet