|Green beans||1⁄4 Pound|
|Frozen peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hard cooked eggs||2|
1) Peel and dice potatoes and carrots.
2) Trim beans and remove strings.
3) Cut beans into small pieces.
4) Trim and finely dice celery.
5) Place potatoes in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
6) With slotted spoon, remove the potatoes and place in colander and rinse under cold water.
7) In a pan, add carrots and cook for 5 minutes.
8) Remove the carrots and rinse.
9) In pan, now add beans, peas and celery and cook for 4 minutes.
10) Remove them from pan and rinse.
11) Drain cooled vegetables and place in bowl with capers.
12) Add lemon juice and salt and pepper.
13) Pour cream over and mix carefully.
14) On a serving plate, pile the salad.
15) Shell and quarter eggs and arrange around the edge of the plate and serve.