|Broiler fryer chicken||6 Pound (2 Birds, 3 Pound Each)|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Canned tomatoes||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1) Slice the chicken into serve-size pieces.
2) In a large skillet, melt butter or margarine. Add in onions and saute until soft with the lid on.
3) Add in the paprika and flour and continue to stir for a minute.
4) Add in the salt, pepper and tomatoes. With a wooden spoon, break the tomatoes while they cook.
5) Except for the livers add in the chicken and giblets. Let the pieces be coated with the mix well. Simmer for 30 minutes while turning over the pieces.
6) Add in the chicken livers and cook for 15 more minutes on simmer. The chicken must turn tender.
7) Cook the noodles as per its packet instructions. Drain and transfer into the serving platter.
8) With a slotted spoon, remove the chicken pieces from the skillet and arrange it along with the noodles.
9) In a medium bowl, add the sour cream.
10) In the skillet, bring the cooking liquid to a boil. Pour slowly into the bowl of sour cream. Mix well.
11) Pour the sauce over the chicken and noodles.
12) Garnish with chopped parsley.