1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Line a strainer with cheesecloth and place it over a bowl.
3) Add the yogurt and set it aside to drain for about 15 minutes.
4) Bake the potatoes for 1 hour or until easily pierced with a fork.
5) In a small bowl, place the yogurt and whisk in the mustard and set aside.
6) In skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© along with garlic for 5 minute or until onions wilt.
7) Add the mushrooms, dill, thyme and nutmeg.
8) SautÃ© for 10 minutes or until mushroom are light browned.
9) Remove form heat and stir in the yoghurt.
10) Place the potatoes on the serving plate and top it with mushroom mixture.