Potato Bake With Mushroom Stroganoff
|Baking potatoes||4 Large|
|Nonfat yogurt||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Large, diced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Quartered mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Dill weed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Grated nutmeg||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Line a strainer with cheesecloth and place it over a bowl.
3) Add the yogurt and set it aside to drain for about 15 minutes.
4) Bake the potatoes for 1 hour or until easily pierced with a fork.
5) In a small bowl, place the yogurt and whisk in the mustard and set aside.
6) In skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© along with garlic for 5 minute or until onions wilt.
7) Add the mushrooms, dill, thyme and nutmeg.
8) SautÃ© for 10 minutes or until mushroom are light browned.
9) Remove form heat and stir in the yoghurt.
10) Place the potatoes on the serving plate and top it with mushroom mixture.
Calories 395 Calories from Fat 44
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.8%
Saturated Fat 0.85 g4.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.7 mg0.6%
Sodium 94 mg3.9%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g25.1%
Dietary Fiber 7.4 g29.4%
Sugars 14.6 g
Protein 18 g35.6%
Vitamin A 1.4% Vitamin C 47.6%
Calcium 25.8% Iron 26.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet