Chardenoux's Salad Of Blue Cheese Nuts And Belgian Endive
|Fresh lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Extra-virgin olive oil/Hazelnut oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Belgian endives||2 Pound (About 8 Medium Heads)|
|Walnut pieces||1 Cup (16 tbs), freshly cracked|
|Roquefort cheese/Fourme d'ambert cheese||6 Ounce, crumbled (Imported French Variety)|
1) In a small bowl, add lemon juice and salt. Stir well to dissolve the salt.
2) Gradually pour in oil in a thin stream and continue whisking until the dressing is well blended.
3) Thoroughly rinse the endives in cold running water, pat dry with paper towels.
4) In a large salad bowl, place the separated endive leaves.
5) Sprinkle the green with walnuts and crumbled cheese.
6) Just before serving, whish the dressing once more and drizzle over the salad to toss well.