Easy Cinnamon Flavored Apple Crisp
|Canned apple slices||7 1⁄2 Pound (Use 6 Cans, 1-Pound, 4-Ounce, About 15 Cups)|
|Fresh lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sifted all-purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a baking pan, arrange apples in a 1 ½ inches deep layer and drizzle with lemon juice.
3) In a bowl, mix all-purpose flour, brown sugar, salt and ground cinnamon and cut in butter.
4) Add this over the apples, ensuring a good layer.
5) Put into the oven and bake for 35 minutes.
6) Serve with a dollop of cream.