|Minced onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Mushrooms||1 Pound, sliced|
|Cream of chicken soup||1 Can (10 oz), undiluted|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced parsley/Chives||1 Tablespoon|
|Chow mein noodles||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1. In a large bowl, add the butter and heat till it is heated through gently
2. Add the onions to the pan and sautÃ© till it is browned through
3. Add all the rest of the ingredients to the pan but set aside the soup, parsley and sour cream for later.
4. SautÃ© this soup for five minutes and then add the soup. Simmer again for 10 minutes
5. Add the sour cream and sprinkle the parsley on top of the dish.
6. Serve warm on top of chow mein noodles