File Kambali So Slivkami I Lukom
|Flounder fillets||2 Pound|
|Fresh bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Light cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
1) Arrange the fillets on a plate and sprinkle both sides with salt. Allow them to rest for about 1 hour.
2) With an absorbent sheet, dry the fillets thoroughly.
3) Slice each of the fillets into 3 or 4 equal-sized pieces.
4) In a large skillet, melt butter. Saute the bread crumbs for about 5 minutes. Stir in the cream and cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Place the flounder fillets in the cream sauce. Coat both sides well with the sauce.
6) Lastly, add in the minced scallions and season with pepper. Turn down the flame and cook the flounder on simmer for about 15 minutes.
7) Plate the flounder pieces along with its sauce. Serve hot.