|Pot cheese||1 Pound (Very Dry Variety)|
|Eggs||2 , lightly beaten|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon (Use As Required)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Ounce (Use As Required)|
|Fresh dill||2 Tablespoon, minced|
1) Using a food mill or sieve, pound the dry cheese into a smooth texture.
2) Add in salt, eggs, flour and mix well to get a smooth consistency. Allow the mixture to chill for about 2 hours.
3) Take a little of the dough out of the fridge. Shape them into 2-inch round flat cakes using flour on your hands.
4) In a saute pan, melt butter. Fry the cakes over medium flame for about 10 minutes. Turn down the flame and continue to cook for another 15 minutes.
5) Make sure the cake browns evenly on both sides.
6) In a small serving bowl, add sour cream and dill. Mix well.
7) Serve the sour cream dip alongside the hot cakes.