|Whole chicken breasts||1 , cooked|
|Potatoes||3 Medium, boiled and peeled|
|Dill pickles||2 Small, peeled and sliced thin|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , cut into 6 wedges|
|Tomato||1 , cut into 6 slices|
1) From the chicken, trim off all the skin and fat.
2) With a sharp knife, slice the chicken into very thin strips.
3) Now, slice the potatoes into 1/4-inch thick slices.
4) In a large mixing bowl, place the chicken strips and potato slices.
5) On top, add the sliced dill pickles.
6) In a small bowl, mix Worcestershire and mayonnaise.
7) To the bowl, add this and with a fork, combine the contents gently. Do not break the pieces.
8) Serve the salad in an oval zakuska dish, topped with 6 egg wedges, 6 olives and 6 slices of tomato, decoratively.
Calories 193 Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.7%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 102.6 mg34.2%
Sodium 219.6 mg9.1%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.7%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 11 g22%
Vitamin A 6.6% Vitamin C 33.6%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 7.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet