|Whole chicken breasts||1 , cooked|
|Potatoes||3 Medium, boiled and peeled|
|Dill pickles||2 Small, peeled and sliced thin|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , cut into 6 wedges|
|Tomato||1 , cut into 6 slices|
1) From the chicken, trim off all the skin and fat.
2) With a sharp knife, slice the chicken into very thin strips.
3) Now, slice the potatoes into 1/4-inch thick slices.
4) In a large mixing bowl, place the chicken strips and potato slices.
5) On top, add the sliced dill pickles.
6) In a small bowl, mix Worcestershire and mayonnaise.
7) To the bowl, add this and with a fork, combine the contents gently. Do not break the pieces.
8) Serve the salad in an oval zakuska dish, topped with 6 egg wedges, 6 olives and 6 slices of tomato, decoratively.