|Chicken||1⁄2 Pound, boned, sliced|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Green mango sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a skillet place chicken.
2. In a bowl combine vinegar, garlic and salt and pour over chicken.
3. Let stand 5 minutes and cover chicken with boiling water.
4. Add peppercorns and bay leaves and simmer with cover until nearly dry.
5. Increase heat, continue cooking until garlic is browned and add a little cooking oil, if necessary.
6. Serve with Green Mango Sauce.