|Chicken||1⁄2 Pound, boned, sliced|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Green mango sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a skillet place chicken.
2. In a bowl combine vinegar, garlic and salt and pour over chicken.
3. Let stand 5 minutes and cover chicken with boiling water.
4. Add peppercorns and bay leaves and simmer with cover until nearly dry.
5. Increase heat, continue cooking until garlic is browned and add a little cooking oil, if necessary.
6. Serve with Green Mango Sauce.
Calories 127 Calories from Fat 57
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.7%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 38 mg12.7%
Sodium 522.4 mg21.8%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.42 g1.7%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 12 g23.2%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C 7.7%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet