Kartofel S Anchousami
|Onions||1 , chopped|
|Anchovy fillets||8 , drained, finely minced|
|Sliced cooked potatoes||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||4 Tablespoon (adjust quantity as needed)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saute pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter. Add in the anchovies and stir well for 2 minutes.
3) In an ovenproof dish, apply a little butter.
4) Arrange a layer of few potato slices in the dish. Spread a very light layer of sour cream over the potatoes just to moisten them a little.
5) Next, spread a layer of the cooked anchovies along with the onions. Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over the top.
6) Repeat the layers till the dish is filled to the top.
7) Mix a tablespoon of melted better with the bread crumbs. Sprinkle all the bread crumbs on top.
8) Bake for about 30 minutes till the top has browned.
9) Slice into wedges and serve hot.