Broiled Swedish Meatballs
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Dry bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), minced|
|Beef||3 Pound, ground|
|Pork||1 Pound, ground|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
7. Heat the broiler.
8. In a large ovenproof pan, add oil and brown the meat under the broiler.
9. Pour off the pan drippings in to a large kettle and add the onion and celery to the kettle. Cook this for five minutes
10. Add the meat to the kettle and mix well
11. Tip in the rest of the ingredients and cook uncovered on low heat for 2 hours till done. Stir frequently to ensure that it does not stick
12. Serve hot in individual bowls