Cocoa Wheats Bread
|Cocoa hot cereal||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Coco Wheats)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Bisquick baking mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Nutmeats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Grease an 8-inch X 4-inch baking tin with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. In a small bowl, combine the coco wheats and milk and let soak for 3 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, combine baking mix and brown sugar.
5. Stir in the coco wheat-milk mixture.
6. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and spread.
7. Place pan on the middle level of the preheated oven and bake for almost 40 to 45 minutes.
8. When bread is spongy to touch or when skewer inserted in center of bread comes out clean and dry, remove pan from the oven.
9. Let bread cool in the pan.
10. Cut into squares and serve warm for breakfast.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2398 Calories from Fat 559
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 64 g98.9%
Saturated Fat 35.4 g176.9%
Trans Fat 8 g
Cholesterol 33.9 mg11.3%
Sodium 3489.4 mg145.4%
Total Carbohydrates 427 g142.2%
Dietary Fiber 12.5 g50%
Sugars 181.1 g
Protein 40 g80.1%
Vitamin A 6.9% Vitamin C 4.4%
Calcium 60.6% Iron 40.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet