Cocoa Wheats Bread
|Cocoa hot cereal||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Coco Wheats)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Bisquick baking mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Nutmeats||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Grease an 8-inch X 4-inch baking tin with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. In a small bowl, combine the coco wheats and milk and let soak for 3 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, combine baking mix and brown sugar.
5. Stir in the coco wheat-milk mixture.
6. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and spread.
7. Place pan on the middle level of the preheated oven and bake for almost 40 to 45 minutes.
8. When bread is spongy to touch or when skewer inserted in center of bread comes out clean and dry, remove pan from the oven.
9. Let bread cool in the pan.
10. Cut into squares and serve warm for breakfast.