Salat Iz Krasnoi I Beloi Rediski
|Red radish||1 Bunch (100 gm) (Young)|
|White radish||1 Bunch (100 gm), scraped|
|Grated carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Young, Raw)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lettuce leaves||4 (As Desired)|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (As Desired)|
1) From the red radishes, trim off the roots and green leaves.
2) Now, slice the red and white radishes into thin pieces.
3) In a bowl, combine the vegetables. Reserve a small amount of carrot to add, while serving.
4) In another small bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar and salt.
5) To the vegetables, add this mix. Toss well.
6) Now, in a salad bowl, mound the salad.
7) On top, add lettuce leaves and small mounds of carrot.
8) Serve the salad cold, garnished with finely chopped parsley and dill, if desired.
Calories 73 Calories from Fat 51
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.9%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 14.9 mg5%
Sodium 150.3 mg6.3%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 2.9 g
Protein 1 g2.9%
Vitamin A 24.5% Vitamin C 17.9%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet