|Asparagus soup mix||1 (1 Packet)|
|Water||1 1⁄4 Pint|
|Cooked chicken||4 Ounce|
|Cooked ham/Bacon||4 Ounce|
|Bacon rolls||6 (For Garnishing)|
1. In a saucepan prepare the soup as per packet directions using 1 ¼ pints water.
2. Make cubes out of the chicken and ham and add to soup.
3. In a cup blend cornflour to a smooth paste with milk.
4. Into the soup stir the mixture and cook for 5 minutes, stirring throughout.
5. In a bowl mix egg yolk and cream together, beating lightly with a fork.
6. Into the egg mixture stir a little of the hot soup and mix well.
7. Pour back into the pan of soup and adjust seasoning.
8. Serve the soup with bacon rolls.