Mother Poustiquets Timbales
|Hard boiled eggs||3 (Finely Diced)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Cooked ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), finely diced|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Gruyere cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Mix together the diced boiled eggs with the ham. Add the cream followed by the cheese. Mix well.
3) To the mixture, add the beaten eggs.
4) Lightly season the mixture (the ham could already be salty enough).
5) Grease 6 individual ovenproof dishes. Fill them with the prepared egg mixture.
6) In a bain-marie, bake the timbales in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
7) Unmold the timbales and serve while they are still very hot. Place on individual dishes to serve as an appetizer of snack.