Mother Poustiquets Timbales
|Hard boiled eggs||3 (Finely Diced)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Cooked ham||2 Cup (32 tbs), finely diced|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Gruyere cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), shredded|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Mix together the diced boiled eggs with the ham. Add the cream followed by the cheese. Mix well.
3) To the mixture, add the beaten eggs.
4) Lightly season the mixture (the ham could already be salty enough).
5) Grease 6 individual ovenproof dishes. Fill them with the prepared egg mixture.
6) In a bain-marie, bake the timbales in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
7) Unmold the timbales and serve while they are still very hot. Place on individual dishes to serve as an appetizer of snack.
Calories 461 Calories from Fat 323
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.8%
Saturated Fat 17.2 g85.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 362.9 mg121%
Sodium 224.8 mg9.4%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.03 g0.11%
Sugars 0.6 g
Protein 31 g61.5%
Vitamin A 18.8% Vitamin C 0.8%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet