|Bread slices||2 , crusts removed|
|Monterey jack cheese slice||2|
|Gouda cheese slice||1|
|Ham slices/Turkey slices||2|
|Dijon mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Butter one side of the bread slices
2. Place one slice of the bread, butter side down, and cover it with the cheeses.
3. Top the cheese with the ham and followed by the mustard
4. Cover this with the remaining bread slice, butter side up
5. Place the 8-inch chef style fry pan over medium heat about 2 minutes till hot
6. Place the sandwich in the pan and cook on medium low heat for 3-5 minutes or till golden brown on both sides.
7. Serve hot with a fresh salad