|Pancake mix||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped mushrooms||6 Ounce|
|Heavy cream||1 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||1 Pinch|
|Cheese sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 Can)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Use a package batter to make the crepes. Let the batter stand for 15 minutes before making the crepes
3. Preheat an 8-inch gourmet style fry pan with metal handle over medium heat for 2 minutes
4. Prepare the crepes by pouring out 2 tablespoons batter into pan. Tilt the pan to ensure that the entire pan is coated. Cook for 45 seconds or till the top is cooked. Then flip and cook again for 20 seconds
5. Make 12 crepes and set aside till required
6. In a 7-inch straight-sided fry pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
7. Add the onions to the pan and sautÃ© for 4-5 minutes till soft. Cook for 6-8 minutes more or till the liquid in the pan dries up.
8. Add the sherry and the cream and season well. Cook for 2 minutes more to thicken the mixture
9. Assemble the crepes by placing 1/2 duxelle mixture in the center of the crepe
10. Fold over into thirds and place in an 8-inch pan with folded side down. Bake for 6 minutes at 350°F
11. Once the crepes begin to brown, spoon on sauce and place under broiler for 2-4 minutes or till the sauce bubbles.
12. Serve hot immediately