One Pot Irish Stew
|Onions||1 Pound, sliced|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pepper white||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lamb stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Cube the meat or cut it into serving-size pieces.
2. Peel and slice potatoes.
3. Place a layer of potatoes in the bottom of a large 6 1/2-pint kettle.
4. Add a layer of some lamb pieces and onion slices. Repeat layers until all the ingredients are used, seasoning each layer.
5. Pour in the lamb stock adding the catsup with the liquid.
6. Cover tightly, and simmer for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until meat is spoon-tender.