|Anchovies||8 , drained and rinsed in hot water|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Olives||2 Cup (32 tbs), pitted|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon, squeezed|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|French loaf||1 , sliced|
|Coarse salt||To Taste|
1) Crush garlic to a paste with little coarse salt and keep it aside.
2) In a blender or a food processer blend anchovies and capers for 5 seconds.
3) Add garlic paste and blend for 10 seconds more. Add olive oil to make a smooth paste.
4) Season with brandy, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
5) Serve at room temperature with unsalted butter and French bread.