Cobb Salad with Russian Dressing
|Crisp iceberg lettuce||2 Cup (32 tbs), broken into bite size pieces|
|Crisp romaine||2 Cup (32 tbs), broken into bite size pieces|
|Crisp chicory||2 Cup (32 tbs), broken into bite size pieces|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, cut in eights|
|Avocados||2 Medium, sliced (Peeled)|
|Chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs), chilled (Cooked Slivered)|
|Bacon slices||6 , cut in 1/2 inc slices (Crisp Cooked)|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Watercress||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Russian dressing||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a bowl, place lettuce, romaine, chicory, arrange tomato, avocado around the edge of bowl.
2. Mound chicken in center, and sprinkle with bacon.
3. Chop egg white and egg yolk separately and sprinkle decoratively, along with chives, over top of salad.
4. Garnish with watercress, pour half the dressing over salad; toss well.
5. Serve at once, with rest of the sauce on the side.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2060 Calories from Fat 1165
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 135 g207.6%
Saturated Fat 28.2 g141.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 533.4 mg177.8%
Sodium 973.3 mg40.6%
Total Carbohydrates 113 g37.7%
Dietary Fiber 72.3 g289.3%
Sugars 33.7 g
Protein 127 g253.8%
Vitamin A 1539.5% Vitamin C 581.6%
Calcium 93% Iron 104.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet