Irish Coffee Pie
|Vanilla whipped dessert mix||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Instant coffee powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Cold milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Irish whiskey||3 Tablespoon|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|8 inch baked pastry shell||1 , cooled|
1) In small mixer bowl add dessert mix and instant coffee powder.
2) Stir in milk and beat at high speed of electric mixer for about 1 minute.
3) Add 1/3 cup water and Irish whiskey and beat at high speed to blend for about 2 minutes more.
4) Whip cream and gradually fold into prepared filling.
5) Spoon into a baked pastry shell and chill for 3 to 4 hours.
6) Garnish with additional whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Calories 512 Calories from Fat 140
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.8%
Saturated Fat 11.9 g59.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 44.3 mg14.8%
Sodium 26.4 mg1.1%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g11.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 5 g11%
Vitamin A 0.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 5.2% Iron 0.66%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet