Meuniere Fried Plaice
|Plaice||2 1⁄4 Pound (Approximately 1 Kilogram, 4 Pieces)|
|Plaice fillets||2 1⁄4 Pound (1 Kilogram, Approximately 4 Pieces)|
|Lemon juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||4 Tablespoon|
|Chopped fresh parsley||4 Tablespoon|
|Butter||40 Gram (Approximately)|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Ounce (Approximately 40 Gram)|
1) Sprinkle salt over cleaned plaice and let t sit for 10 minutes.
2) Rinse the fish and dry it.
3) Use the flour to cover the plaice and season it with sat and pepper.
4) In a pan, brown the butter.
5) Fry the floured fish in the pan for 1/2 minute on each side.
6) Lower the heat and fry fish for 5 minutes depending upon the thickness.
7) In a preheated dish, transfer the fried fish.
8) Sprinkle lemon juice and parsley over fish.
9) Brown the leftover butter, if any.
10) Serve the fish with browned butter poured over it.