|Spanish onion||1 Large|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green beans||10 Ounce, lightly cooked (Approximately)|
|Canned artichoke hearts||8 Ounce, drained (2 Bottles, 4 Ounce Each)|
|Sliced stuffed green olives||1 Tablespoon (Use Several Pieces, For Garnish)|
|Pimiento||1 , cut into strips (For Garnish)|
1. Slice the onion thinly and keep aside.
2. Slice and dice the green pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4. In a pan in olive oil cook sliced onion until it is transparent without letting it do not allow the onion to brown.
5. In a pan of fast-boiling water cook the beans for 5 minutes.
6. Into a blender or food processor puree the beans, artichoke hearts, onion and oil.
7. In a bowl beat the eggs to froth, mix with the pureed vegetables and diced green pepper and season with salt and pepper.
8. To a well-buttered 7 x 10 x 2-inch ovenproof dish preferably earthenware transfer the vegetable mixture and bake for 50 minutes.
9. Let it cool and with cover let it refrigerate.
10. Garnish with the olives and pimiento and serve at room temperature.