Portuguese Poached Fish
|Haddock fillets||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Fresh parsley||80 Milliliter, minced (1/3 Cup)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Tarragon vinegar||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoons)|
|Tomatoes||3 Large, chopped|
1) Chop the tomatoes and onion.
2) Crush the garlic and mince the parsley.
3) In heavy pan or electric skillet, placethe fish and cover with all other ingredients.
4) Cover the pan and cook until boils.
5) Let in simmer for 10 minutes.
6) Uncover the pan, and remove the fish fillets from the sauce and keep on a serving platter.
7) Cover the fillets with foil to keep them warm.
8) On high heat cook the sauce until reduces to half.
9) Serve the hot fillets with vegetbale sauce on the top.