Swedish Chocolate Balls
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Instant strong cold coffee||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cocoa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|S quick cooking oats||4 Cup (64 tbs) (uncooked)|
|Irish cream||2 Teaspoon|
|Mint extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. Cream butter and sugar.
2. Blend in eggs.
3. Add coffee, vanilla, and cocoa.
5. Add oats and mix well.
6. Seperate mixture into thirds at this point if you are adding the three different flavors, Kahlua, Irish Cream and mint
7. Add each flavoring, cover with foil and label with flavor
8. Chill 1 to 2 hours.
9. Shape into one-inch balls.
10. Roll in sugar. I like to use red sugar for Kahlua, green sugar for mint and red and green sugar mixed for Irish cream
11. Store in air tight container.
12. Keep refrigerated.