|Porridge oats||2 Ounce|
|Granulated sugar||4 Ounce|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cook the peaches for about 2 minutes in a pot of boiling water and a little sugar. Drain, cool and slice into two halves.
3) In a bowl, mix margarine into the flour to form a crumbled mixture.
4) Add in sugar and porridge oats and mix well. Spoon a little of the mixture onto sliced peaches and bake for about 30 minutes until the top turns a golden brown.
5) Serve the peach crumble with custard or cream.
In place of peaches, you may use apples, rhubarb or plums.