|Sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Green Onions)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Canned ready to serve chicken broth||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Table wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Dry White Variety)|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
|Uncooked regular long grain rice||4 Ounce|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Take 2-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
2. Add mushrooms, garlic, and scallions and stir fry the ingredients over medium heat until mushrooms turn into tender textured. The entire process should take 1-2 minutes time.
3. Add rest of the ingredients other than rice and sour cream in the saucepan and bring the mix into boiling.
4. In the boiling mix, add rice with gentle stirring.
5. Reduce flame to low, cover the saucepan and cook rice until the entire liquid is absorbed and rice turns tender. The entire process should take 10-15 minutes time.
6. Add sour cream to prepared rice and serve immediately