Mother's Special Cookies
|Cake flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Milk||65 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Pound, chopped (250 Grams)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and sift the salt and baking powder with the flour into it.
3) Add the egg yolks 1 at a time, taking care to beat each one properly after adding to bowl.
4) Add milk and stir it in thoroughly.
5) Place in refrigerator for multiple hours.
6) Take a board and sprinkle flour on it.
7) Roll the dough out maintaining a thickness of 1/8 inch (3 mm).
8) Take another bowl and add the sugar, walnuts, and cinnamon cream.
9) Mix well to make it into a paste.
10) Spread the mixture on top of the dough and make a tight roll.
11) Cut it into slices of size 1/4 inch (5 mm).
12) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
13) Place them on the cookie sheet.
14) Place in a pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the cookies become golden brown in color.
15) Serve as required.