|Butter||250 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Ounce (Or Use As Required)|
|Ground almonds||2 Teaspoon (For Sprinkling)|
|Cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon (For Sprinkling)|
|Sugar||1 Tablespoon (For Sprinkling)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and mix the sugar and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the hard-boiled eggs to the mixture, passing them through a sieve after chopping them
4) Add the vanilla and egg beating them in.
5) Add the flour to make a dough, soft in consistency.
6) Fashion into small balls, flattening them a little before coating with the beaten egg white.
7) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
8) Place the balls on the sheet..
9) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes approximately or until they become a pale golden in color.
10) Serve as required.