|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (65 Gram)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , separated|
|All-purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Raspberry jam||1 Tablespoon (For Decoration)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter creaming them together until fluffy and light.
3) Add the vanilla and egg, beating them well.
4) Sift the flour along with cocoa into the mixture and blend properly.
5) Take a board and sprinkle flour on it.
6) Roll the dough out maintaining a thickness of 1/8 inch (3 mm).
7) Cut the dough into small sized rounds.
8) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
9) Place the roundels on it.
10) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 5 minutes approximately.
11) Take a bowl and add egg whites to it, beating them until stiff.
12) Add the salt and sugar to it slowly while continuing with beating the egg whites.
13) Butter another cookie sheet.
14) Place the mixture on the sheet by piping it in circular shapes.
15) Set the temperature of the oven to 300Â°F (150Â°C) and place the sheet into it.
16) Bake the meringue for 45 minutes.
17) Serve after spreading the cookies with raspberry jam, topping it with a meringue.