|Boneless chuck||2 Pound, cut into bite-size chunks|
|Canned tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Undrained)|
|Canned beets||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Undrained)|
|Cabbage||1 Large, shredded|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs) (As Required, For Covering)|
1) Blend tomatoes and beets to a smooth puree.
2) Into a stew pot,empty the puree and mix with meat, cabbage and salt already present.
3) Allow the mixture to boil.
4) Skim the surface,reduce the heat, cover with lid.
5) Reduce to a simmer and cook for 3 hours, and make sure that soup does not boil.
6) Taste for seasoning,add if necessary before serving.